As the dominant means of transport in most countries, roads infrastructure forms a major part of capital expenditure and facilitates economic and social development.
With expertise across engineering, technical and management components of roads, CAS Consultants Ltd delivers integrated solutions with focus on efficiency, safety and sustainability through careful consideration and balancing of the various standards, criteria and elements involved. This multidisciplinary offering encompasses the entire lifecycle of the road projects from planning, concept design and detailed design to construction supervision and maintenance.
Under this, the firm offers the following services;
- Feasibility Studies, Preliminary and Detailed Designs and Construction/ Upgrading Supervision of Urban and Rural Roads including By-Passes
- Detailed Design and Supervision Bridges
- Detailed Design and Supervision Aerodromes and Airstrips
- Detailed Traffic Surveys and Analysis including Transportation Modelling
- Design and Supervision of Railways
- Design and Supervision Ports and Jetties
- Road Safety Audits
- Technical and Financial Audits of Roads