Our Completed Projects
1. 2012-2013 | Socio-economic Surveys
Socio-economic Surveys, Infrastructure Upgrading Plans, and detailed Engineering Designs in Informal Settlements Improvement Project (Nairobi, Naivasha & Machakos); Client: Ministry of Land, Housing and Urban Development.
2. 2013 to 2014 | Isiolo Dam Project
Feasibility Study, Preliminary and Final Designs, Tender Documentation and Environmental and Social Impacts Assessment for the Proposed Isiolo (Enkutuk Elkinyang) Dam Water Project – GOK Funded; Client: National water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation.
3. 2012 | Thwake Multipurpose Dam Project
funded by AfDB, Review of feasibility Study, Detail designs and tender documents, Components being reviewed include Dam embankment and appurtenant structures, Water intake facilities, treatment works, water pipelines and storage reservoirs; power generation and transmission, irrigation conveyance infrastructure for Thwake Multipurpose Dam; also designing wastewater conveyance and treatment facilities for Wote and Kibwezi towns; Client; Tanathi Water Services Board.
4. 2011/2014 | Masinga-Kitui Water Supply and Sewerage Project
funded by ADB, Review of detail design and tender documents and Construction supervision of Masinga-Kitui Water Supply and Sewerage Project. Client; Tanathi Water Services Board.
5. 2007 – 2011 | Solid Waste Management for Nakuru and Mombasa
Technical Assistance on Solid Waste Management for Nakuru and Mombasa Client; Office of the Prime Minister and Ministry of Local Government
6. 2010/2011 | Study on National Water and Sanitation coverage;
Client: Ministry of Water and Irrigation;
7. 2008: Preparation of Sewerage & Sanitation Practice Manual.
Client Ministry of Water and irrigation:
8. 2007/2008 | Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company Metering Project
WSP - Africa Appraisal of the Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company Metering Project in the Mukuru Informal Settlement funded by World Bank. Client: Nairobi Water and Sewerage Company and funded by the Water and sanitation Program Africa (WSP-AF).
9. 2007 | GOK funded Yatta Dam
- Feasibility Study, Detail Design, EIA and Preparation and Tender Documents for Yatta Dam on Thika River Client: National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation
10. 2010/2011 | Grand Falls MultiPurpose Dam
Feasibility Study High Grand falls multipurpose Dam, 150m high and associated water supply and irrigation subprojects. Client: Ministry of Regional Development Authorities.
11. 2009/2012 | Flood mitigation Dams in Nzoia
Feasibility Study and Detailed Design for a Flood Control Dam on River Nzoia for under the Western Kenya Community Driven Development and Flood Mitigation Project – WKCDD&FMP. Client: Ministry of Special programs
12. 2008 - 2009 Ewaso dams Project
ENNDA – Feasibility studies on 3 Ewaso dams to regulate the Ewaso Ngiro Main River flow at Archers Post; Client: Ewaso Ng’iro North Development Authority.
13. 2010/2011; Lower Nzoia Irrigation Project Phase II;
Detail design and preparation of tender documents for Lower Nzoia Irrigation Project Phase II (3,700ha), Infrastructures included river diversion works, sedimentation basin, main conveyance, secondary canals, infield infrastructures, drainage and roads; Client: National Irrigation Board.
14. 2007- 2014; Kimira – Oluch Smallholder Irrigation Project
Supervision of construction of major civil works comprising barrage on Awach Kibuon River, main irrigation canals, branch canals, infield, canal structures including major and minor siphons, weirs, drop structures, parshall flumes , major drainage and river training works, roads – Client: Lake Basin Development Authority
15. 2008/2011; National Irrigation Board – Kenya - Bura Irrigation and settlement scheme
Detailed Design and Preparation of tender documents for new gravity intake on Tana River, sedimentation basin, 26km long new canal, expansion of existing 56KM Long main canal, rehabilitation of existing canals and roads for 4 (Bura, Chewele, Pumwani and Masabubu) command areas covering 5,500ha of irrigated land
16. 2007; Mwea Irrigation Scheme Project
Feasibility Study to identify investment options in lower Nzoia Basin and improvement of water management in Mwea Irrigation Scheme; Client: National Irrigation Board funded by World Bank.
Our Ongoing Projects
1. 2016-2017 | Feasibility Studies for Lave Victoria South Water Services
Feasibility Studies and Preparation of Technical Designs for water supply and sanitation interventions for select middle urban towns of Mbita, Kehancha, Ndhiwa, Oyugis, Kendu Bay, Ugunja – Ukwala Lot 2; Client: lake Victoria south water Services Board.
2. 2015-2018 | Supervision of Construction Works for Muruny
Supervision of Construction Works for Muruny (Siyoi) Kapenguria Water Project Lot 2: Water Supply Component; Client: National water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation.
3. 2014-2017 | Supervision of Construction Works In Informal Settlements
Supervision of Construction Works In Informal Settlements for Cluster 2: - Naivasha Sub-County In Nakuru County – In The Informal Settlements of Karagita. Kamere, Kihoto and Kasarani /Tarabete; Client: Ministry of Land, Housing and Urban Development.
4. 2013 - to date | Preparation of Tender Documents for Maara Dam
Feasibility Study, Detailed Design and Preparation of Tender Documents for Maara Dam, Tharaka Nithi County; Client: National irrigation Board
5. 2013 - to Date | National Irrigation Board – Kenya - Bura Irrigation and settlement scheme;
Construction works supervision, testing and commissioning of new gravity intake on Tana River, sedimentation basin, 26km long new canal, expansion of existing 56km Long main canal, rehabilitation of existing canals and roads for 4 (Bura, Chewele, Pumwani and Masabubu) command areas covering 5,500ha of irrigated land. Client: National irrigation Board
6. 2015-2016 | Feasibility Studies, Detailed Design & Tender Documentation for Mount Elgon
Feasibility Studies, Detailed Design & Tender Documentation for Mount Elgon, Bungoma and Busia Water & Sanitation Project; Client: Lake Victoria North Water Services Board.