Transportation engineering being a branch of Civil Engineering and the dominant means of transport in the World, CAS Consultants Ltd is involved in the planning, design, operation, and maintenance of safe and efficient transportation systems which supports highway, pipeline, water, railroad, air space and intermodal operations/ transport. The main aim being to provide for safe, efficient, rapid, comfortable, convenient, economical, and environmentally compatible movement of people and goods transport.
CAS Consultants Ltd is involved in various design aspects of transportation engineering which include the sizing of transportation facilities (how many lanes or how much capacity the facility has), determining the materials and thickness used in pavement designing the geometry (vertical and horizontal alignment) of the roadway (or track).
The categories in covered in transportation are;
- Transportation Planning; Urban and Regional Planning, Traffic Surveys and Modeling
Construction Management and Supervision
- Condition Surveys and Monitoring and Evaluation
- Roads and Highway Design and Construction Supervision
- Bridges Design and Construction Supervision
- Railways and Subways Design and Construction Supervision
- Airports, Airstrips and Aerodromes Design and Construction Supervision
- Ports, Harbors and Jetties Design and Construction Supervision
- Urban Transit Systems Design and Construction Supervision
- ESIA and RAP
- Technical, Performance, Financial and Road Safety Audits
- Urban and Rural Settlement, Drainage and NMT Design and Construction Supervision